- Swim with the sharks and lunch with the lobsters while playing this classic card game
- Go Fish is a great way for young kids to learn how to play cards – how to hold them, how to deal, how to read the numbers, and how to take turns
- Playing games with your child is an excellent way to foster closeness and teach social interaction skills, too!
- Includes deck of 48 cards in a sturdy box along with instructions for three game variations; the art is fun, friendly and fresh and they are packaged to make a great gift!
- For 3 to 6 players ages 3 years and older; Peaceable Kingdom packaging is all designed to be frustration free – naturally!