The ultimate “parenting bible” (The Boston Globe) – a timeless, beloved book on how to effectively communicate with your child from the #1 New York Times bestselling authors.
· Cope with your child’s negative feelings, such as frustration, anger, and disappointment
· Express your strong feelings without being hurtful
· Engage your child’s willing cooperation
· Set firm limits and maintain goodwill
· Use alternatives to punishment that promote self-discipline
· Understand the difference between helpful and unhelpful praise
· Resolve family conflicts peacefully