Natural wood wick candles made with soy wax and natural fragrance oils. If your wick does not light the first time try again to allow the wood to become hot. Burn for at least 1 hour at the first use. Trim off the burnt tip with your fingers or the tip of a lighter when you are ready to use again.
Warning: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury, or smoke damage. Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials. Keep wick centered and trimmed to 1/4″ container to prevent smoking and soot build up on container or other items. Burn only on stable heat resistant surface for not more than 4 hours at a time. Keep out of drafts. Discontinue use when only 1/2″ of wax remains in bottom. Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot. Keep out of reach of children and pets. NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED.