- Build reading skills with this fun literacy game for up to 4 players where the element of speed promotes confidence instant recall of high-frequency words and reading fluency
- The sight word flies are color-coded by phase from the Letters & Sounds program tricky words are highlighted in bold and yellow for easy identification and to remind children they can’t sound out these words phonetically
- To play choose a color-coded phase of sight words or mix them up and lay them out where players can see and call out a word the first player to swat the correct answer keeps it the player with the most flies wins
- This easy-to-play activity is perfect for reinforcing what children have been learning during lessons and is ideal for family fun at home or as an end of lesson activity
- Includes 4 plastic swatters 150 double-sided flies cards featuring 300 high-frequency words and an activity guide suitable for ages 4+
Dear Customers, IMPORTANT NOTE. If you purchase more than 1 type of item, it might come from a different factory or warehouse. We ship directly from warehouses or suppliers to save you time and money, however, if you want all your items to arrive in one package we can consolidate them for you, but there will be extra shipping time and costs. Please contact Customer Service.